ADN to BSN Degree Finder:
ADNtoBSN.org is committed to providing the most up-to-date information for nurses interested in advancing in their field. Read more
Recent Blog Posts:
BSN Programs (RN Bridge)
The typical RN to BSN bridge allows current nursing professionals the opportunity to advance their knowledge of relevant healthcare topics such as community health, ethics, diversity, and healthcare management. Other coursework may include collaborative healthcare and transitions in professional nursing, and such a degree – which can be earned in as few as three semesters – is considered a benchmark for any professional looking to expand his/her career.
My Degree and What It’s Good For
While a BSN is hardly a requirement to become an RN, obtaining BSN – on top of the additional learning experiences and theoretical knowledge it provides – provides not only a prime opportunity to increase earning potential and career stability, but also to prepare existing nurses for roles away from the bedside and into leadership or research positions.
My Earning Potential
While the top 10 percent of registered nurses make an annual salary greater than $95,000, the median annual income for the profession is close to $65,000 (BLS.gov). A licensed registered nurse can make up that difference by obtaining a BSN. In an ever competitive, yet growing environment – job growth is expected to hit 26 percent leading up to 2020. Nurses who are looking toward management or teaching positions would benefit greatly by earning a BSN.
Online RN to BSN Programs
- American Sentinel University — RN to BSN
- Anna Maria College — RN to BSN
- Chamberlain College of Nursing — RN to BSN
- Colorado Christian University — BSN (RN to BSN Degree Completion)
- Colorado Technical University — RN to BSN
- Drexel University — RN to BSN
- Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences — RN to BSN
- Gannon University — RN to BSN
- Graceland University — RN to BSN
- Grand Canyon University — RN to BSN
- Kaplan University — RN to BSN
- Keiser University — RN to BSN
- Kent University — RN to BSN
- National American University — RN to BSN
- Pima Medical Institute — RN to BSN
- Rasmussen College — RN to BSN
- Sacred Heart University — RN to BSN
- St. Peter’s College — RN to BSN
- Sullivan University — RN to BSN
- University of Illinois at Chicago — RN to BSN
- Utica College — RN to BSN
- University of Saint Mary — RN to BSN
- Western Governors University — RN to BSN
Top Online ADN to BSN Schools
Nurses with associate's degrees in nursing (ADN) looking to advance their careers and earn higher salaries can often find opportunities to do so by going back to school for a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree. The following colleges offer accredited online bachelors degree programs in nursing.
ADN to BSN Degree Finder
Complete this short form and we'll match you with degree programs tailored to your interests.